A mobile phone is a fast, easy and convenient way to communicate. Whether you’re at home, on your commute, out to dinner—or wherever life takes you—a mobile phone is a great companion to have. However, as with many other aspects of our life, it’s important to use your mobile phone safely.
These mobile safety tips will help keep your mobile phone experience a positive one:
- Don’t use your mobile phone to contact strangers. Instead, reserve it for communicating only with people and businesses you trust.
- Only give your mobile number to people you know. Don’t post it publicly on social media sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Use a hands-free kit. If you must take a call while driving, a hands-free kit will allow you to keep both hands on the wheel.
- Utilize a passcode. For extra security, change your passcode regularly.
- Be wary of texts, calls or voicemails from people you don’t know. Similar to email, when someone you don’t know requests information it’s likely a scam. When in doubt, don’t respond.
- Limit the type of things you do on public WiFi. Public WiFi isn’t as secure as your home Internet, so be careful what type of information you share across it.
Your mobile phone is a great tool during an emergency as well, so make sure it’s charged and ready to go at all times with the Mobius charger. The bonus solar panel will let you grab a charge anywhere the sunshines.
What mobile phone safety tips do you have to share?