Summer, sun, and music: they just go together! Combine them with your favorite summer sport, and it’s nearly heaven on Earth. In light of that, we’ve complied some songs for you to enjoy as you soak up the sun while playing your favorite sports this summer.
Playing sports on the beach is a staple on the west coast—and so is good music. While you bump, set, and spike your way through summer, take these songs along with you!
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Stronger – Kanye West
- All star – Smash Mouth
- Yeah! – Usher (feat. Lil John and Ludacris)
- What is Love? – Haddaway
When you’re out on the water skiing or wakeboarding, the perfect soundtrack is crucial (especially for those on the boat!). Try these jams:
- Electric Feel – MGMT
- Good Vibrations – The Beach Boys
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- The Summer Place – Fountains of Wayne
- Sunshine – Matisyahu
Soccer never stops, so your music shouldn’t either. These songs are sure to pump you up and keep you scoring goals all day long!
- Dance Again – Jennifer Lopez (feat. Pitbull)
- Summerboy – Lady Gaga
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Boyfriend – Justin Bieber
- I Like it – Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull
Hey, we can’t all be sporty! If relaxing in the sun is your “sport” of choice, then that is just fine.
- Soak up the sun – Sheryl Crow
- How far is Heaven? – Los Lonely Boys
- Summertime – Jake Owen
- Hot in Herre – Nelly
- Summer Nights – Rascal Flatts
Now get out there and enjoy the summer sun!
What’s your favorite summer song? Tell us by leaving a comment below!