Got jazz? This weekend, July 7-8, the Eton team will be at the Fillmore Jazz Festival in San Francisco! We’ll be showing off our Rukus Solar Bluetooth-enabled, solar-powered sound system, and giving you an opportunity to win one each day of the festival.
Here’s what you can expect from this one-of-a-kind weekend of jazz:
- Over 90,000 visitors will converge at the festival, which offers 8 blocks of art, music, food, and drink.
- You’ll find diverse meals to eat, soulful music to relax alongside, and up-and-coming artists displaying their works along the streets.
- Multiple stages will feature artists like Jai Uttal, Kim Nalley, Coltrane, and Doctor Dee. You can also take swing dancing lessons and hear guest DJs spin.
- Enjoy everything the festival has to offer from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., rain or shine, both Saturday and Sunday.
- The festival is free.
- Going green? Park your bicycle parking for free at O’Farrell and Fillmore Streets.
- We’ll be giving away two Rukus Solar sound systems: one on Saturday and one on Sunday.
Want to check out a Rukus Solar in person and have the opportunity to win one of your own? Festivalgoers should note that we’ll be located at booth 2418 between Washington and Jackson. Follow Eton Corporation on Twitter for on-the-ground-Tweeting from the event, and make sure to stop by and say hello if you’re there!