Hey, Seattle—whose mouths are watering for the Bite? This weekend, July 20-22, we’ll be at the Bite of Seattle to give you a close-up look of the Rukus Solar Bluetooth sound system. Even cooler: We’ll be giving away one Rukus each day of the festival!
Here’s the low-down on what’s going down this weekend:
- Festival hours are 11 a.m.-9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m.-8 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Bite is the Northwest’s premier food festival, with local craft beers, wine tastings, culinary creations by top local chefs, and more desserts and unique treats than you can shake a fork at.
- The Bite also features live entertainment—comedy, family fun, jazz, and other live acts will be lending their talents to this weekend.
- Stop by the Eton booth located near Key Arena on 2nd Ave. N. to check out a Rukus Solar in-person and hear these top-notch outdoor speakers for yourself.
- Enter to win a Rukus Solar one of the iPads at the booth. Check your email to confirm your address—if you don’t, we can’t award you the Rukus!
- We’ll email one winner the day after each respective day of the fest. So, we’ll email Friday’s winner on Saturday, Saturday’s winner on Sunday, and Sunday’s winner on Monday.
- We’re giving you one more reason to stop by our booth. Each day, we’ll be awarding a limited number of t-shirts to Eton fans who come by our booth and say the password! The password is: “I wanna get RUK’d up!”
We’re excited for all the sights, sounds, and tastes of the Bite of Seattle. Follow Eton Corp on Twitter for live, up-to-the-minute Tweets from the festival. If you can’t make it to the festival, you can still check out the features of the Rukus Solar.